The Appointment Scheduler application allows your site visitors to conveniently book appointments 24/7 directly from your website. They will be able to select the service they would like to receive, staff (optional), and an available day and time. Once they submit their contact information the appointment slot is considered booked.
Use the Manage Appointments interface to Edit, Accept, and Reject appointment requests.
To add this application to your site, go to Control Panel > Applications and click on Get More Applications. In the next screen, select the Appointment Scheduler application and click Install. Choose the application from the Add Content menu and click on a green area of the page to apply the element where you want it to appear.
In the General settings tab you can setup the basic required options for your Appointment Scheduler.
"Book Now" Button
- Button Type: Choose one of several pre-defined button types, or upload a custom image.
- Caption: Define the button's Text Caption. (Only available for pre-defined buttons)
- Icon: Select an Icon to apply to the button. (Only available for pre-defined buttons)
Set the Hours which appointments will be available throughout the week.
Requires Confirmation: If this box is checked, the application will inform the user to - "Please stay tuned for a message confirming your booking at the specified email address."
Notify by Email: Add email addresses that should receive a notification of new appointments.
When the Advanced Options have been enabled you can also set:
- Time Format: 12 or 24 hour clock.
- Maximum Width: The maximum space of the Appointment Scheduler on the page (in px).
In the Services tab you can add as many different services as you'd like.
- Name: The "Name" of the service.
- Description: Description of the offered service.
- Duration: Length of time reserved for the appointment.
- Active: Enable / Disable existing services.
Lead Time and Cancellation
- Lead Time: Set the number of hours in advance that an appointment can be booked, and the maximum number of days into the future.
- Cancellation: Number of hours suggested for cancellation.
- Additional Info Field: Add a text field for users to leave notes.
- Multiple Staff Members: This option enables the Staff tab.
- Office Closed Dates: This option enables the Holidays tab.
- Name: Name of the staff member conducting the service.
- Description: Staff member description.
- Active: Enable / Disable the staff members availability.
- Set Holiday periods during which appointments should not be made available to clients.
Go to: Manage Appointments Tutorial